Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm off.. happy hoidays all...

I know its been a few days...I've been silently fuming over the 3 disallowed goals in the World Club Championship final. Its a big heap of shit. Going all that way to Japan to get robbed of the only trophy Liverpool has not won. My man Gerry from THIS IS ANFIELD sums it up best.

Now the lads are probably a bit burned out. Looking forward to Rafa bringing in (3) ..i hope...more players. Traore GONE, Pongo LOAN HIM OUT, Kewell SELL SELL. We need another centerback to cover for Sami and Carra, another back (although I'm liking Warnock), and another holding midfielder...Momo needs some time to develop, his passing and timing is shit.

That being said...I look forward to a good crhistmas campaign. starting with Newcastle on Monday. A must win.

My christmas list:

1. Pablo Aimar
2. Stelios Gianakoplos
3. Olaf Mellberg



















Its a long flight to Liverpool.

MUSIC MUSIC: I'm off to California for awhile.. See you in the new year. Here is a nice little can can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home