Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Xenu and The Reds

For all that tuned in and showed up to the first annual Two for Tennis Christmas Acid-Ale Fest... many regards. It was a fucking great time. If you missed out, you can hear the ARCHIVED MAGIC > HERE <














I don't think we'll see any scenes like this..but none the less we will be crowned world champions. Nice.

Todays main topic however is Xenu. If any of my dear readers are Scientologists and I offend you... tough shit. This is the most RETARDED thing I have ever heard in my life.

Check out the shit that L. Ron Hubbard dreamed up. I'm sure most of you have seen the epic South Park episode, but just to refresh your memory. READ THIS !!

























One of Xenu's sweet space-bound DC-10's. Epic. Another VERY amazing read is the interview with L. Ron Jr., It really deserves a look-see. The kid lays it on the line about his Dad as a bankrupt and abusive hack writer. There are too many good stories..so jus READ THE INTERVIEW


If you have tons of time on your hands (as I do) check out this:
L. Ron Hubbard
- videopresentation describing the life of L. Ron Hubbard, about 90 min

Good lord, help us.


OK OK... its the epic music you visit this site for, not conspiracy...so here goes:

the Rolling Stones - Sway.mp3
I heard this last night during our post-show piss up...unbeliveable track.

Carousell - A Stone Ploy.mp3
This track comes compliments of my man Richard Skelton. Not only is he a fine chap, he makes some sublimely beatutiful music. Check out his website.
http://www.sustain-release.co.uk/srl02.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home