Friday, January 20, 2006

Canadian BLACK METAL GOD !!



Being as it is a given that Liverpool will take care of business on Sunday, I'm on to a lighter topic of Canadian Black Metal. How could you not be interested in the music made by this guy !!

Yes, I know, handsome. I wonder how his mother feels.

This is
Detsorgsekalf !!

CHECK OUT thier amazing VIDEO











How is that for entertainment. I realize that I should now include some actual good music. This is a fucking absurdly good kraut jam that I found on William Berger's POSTS on WFMU's Blog. Its like a melting rainbow of golden tapioca Enjoy !

Here goes: Patrick Vian - Tunnel 4, Red Noise.mp3

1 Comments:

Blogger Car Loan Home said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about car loans for bad credit
, please feel free to visit.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home